Winter Wedding Package
Book your Winter Wedding Package for January or February 2018 and receive a £1000 contribution towards your dream Wedding dress!*
Exclusive Use House Takeover - Includes 27 bedrooms
Only available January & February 2018 on limited dates
As the sun starts to drop, the candle's glow reflects off the large bay windows of this old Victorian villa. As the saying goes, when the winter sun sets fast, marry and true love will last.
- Private hire of the hotel from 3pm on day of arrival, until 11am the following day.
- Includes all 27 bedrooms available for double occupancy with a fully cooked breakfast the following day - **note bedroom re-sale below
- Something Blue – marry in our beautifully appointed Blue Lounge
- Welcome your guests with a glass of spiced cider
- Eclectic Winter BBQ menu***
- Mulled cider & wine served with the BBQ
- Cosy blankets for the heated terrace
- Trimmings include white linen, tealights and candles throughout, cake knife, master of ceremonies, preferred suppliers list and your own dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator.
Based on 50 Guests
Friday dates at £8,500 Saturday dates at £9,500 Sunday dates at £7,500
Based on 100 Guests
Friday dates at £11,250 Saturday dates at £12,250 Sunday dates at £10,250
Additional Guests £55 | Available up to 120 guests
Bespoke packages available on dates outside of this offer
To make an enquiry or to book a show around please fill out our 'Wedding Form' and our Wedding Co-ordinator will be in touch very soon!
* T&Cs apply. To confirm this offer a signed contract and £2500 deposit is required. The wedding dress contribution will be paid directly to your chosen bridal shop or deducted off the amount payable to the hotel.
Cancellation Policy for this offer:
90 - 150 days: £2,500 deposit + any wedding dress contribution made
60-90 days: 75% of total Wedding package + any Wedding dress contibution
60-30 days: 90% of total Wedding package + any Wedding dress contribution
30 days or less: 100% + Wedding dress contribution
**The bride and groom can choose a rate to “re-sell” the accommodation onto guests. An average example of this = 26 x bedrooms re sold (not including the bridal suite) @ £150 per room B & B = £3,900. This amount is then deducted from the final bill. Based on the house takeover package at £9000 this would leave a new total payable by the bride and groom of £5,100. Bride & Groom remain guarantors for the guest contribution and are liable for any variance on departure.
Terms and conditions apply, subject to availability, minimum of 50 guests - no deduction is made against this package for reduced guest numbers, bride & groom are responsible for the bedroom rates and guarantors for any unused rooms.
***Upgrade to a formal three course wedding breakfast from £5pp package menus apply.